Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One-a-Day Tuesday's Tallies

Last week I found - and decided to participate in - Gingerbread Girls One-a-Day project.  It is amazing and so much fun! I adore seeing and hearing about all the progress of other participants.  And, I'm making progress on the striped blanket I started for our bed.  Yay! The extra awesome thing is that this blanket is a complete hit in my house.  It's only about 25% complete and already my kids and husband have grabbed it to cover up with.  I admit that I keep hugging it to me, too.

Working on the striped fun!

See, I love to hold it, too.  And of course, take photos of the progress.

My girls, cuddling under the work in progress.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute. Of course, the reverse of that is when you are knitting a blanket in the middle of summer, no way do you want it to even touch you! At least it was a baby blanket.

Deb Hickman said...

Oooh,gorgeous blanket,love the colours. Deb xxx

* said...

Nice choice in colours, great that it is already loved!

Stefanie said...

Awesome colors. So cheerful. Are you crocheting just dcs down each row?

Rainy Day Crafter said...

I love the blanket and the colours you're using. Glad everyone's enjoying it so much! :)

Alittlebitsheepish said...

It looks super and it is wodnerful that it is already loved so much, sounds like there might be arguments about who gets it when it is done though

karisma said...

Wow, it looks like its huge already! Very nice!

Hazels Crochet said...

Stripey blankets are awesome, I currently work underneath my blanket....keeps me warm while i work on it he he