Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nesting

I have been nesting the past couple of days.  No, not the kind we women tend to do before we give birth.  Never say never but I'm fairly certain my husband and I are done with that sort of nesting.  What I mean is, I have really taken a shine for the Pretty Crafty Home project.  I have been concentrating on the tidy, tidy, tidy part of the project.  I must say, I am quite pleased with the results so far.  In an extreme added bonus, my daughters are excited and have been keeping their room picked up and their clothes in their dressers.  Believe me, this is a HUGE thing in our home.  I am heaping praise upon them in the hopes that positive reinforcement will keep them going in the neatness department.

This evening, when I sat down with my husband - he watches television while I do something crafty, but at least we're together - I picked up my crochet and felt zero guilt! This is huge for me because normally I feel a tug-of-war between what I should do and what I want to do - but not-so tonight.  This is so, so wonderful! I am beyond thrilled that I found and joined this project!