Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cell Phone Case

My old cell phone is lost.  I had to buy a new one.  Since we were up for contract renewal - we were also due for an upgrade on our phones.  My husband didn't want to upgrde his phone but I said yes please.  Of course, they tried to sell us all sorts of extras for my new phone, as well: a charger for the car, a case, head phones.  No, no and no but thanks anyway.  I was especially surprised to learn that the darn case was twenty dollars! Really? I told my husband right in front of the sales clerk that I would happily make my own case.  my husband grinned and the clerk looked annoyed.  Oh well, I say.  And here is the very simple but I think adorable, case:


1 comment:

alfred said...

In the past the trade-offs for protecting your phone had the potential to make it downright unusable. And while that may still hold true for some models, there are many options that can provide you just the amount of protection you desire, with a minimal amount of inconvenience.

e_cell